Sunday, March 7, 2010

backyard fairy tales

one night me and sean were at his friend kristians house drinking wine and making dinner. I went outside with him while he smoked a cigarette and i got lost in the idea of doing a photoshoot in his backyard. Kristian, a few glasses deep of cheap pinot noir was all for the idea. I dont think he knew the seriousness of my question. I was all for it, i knew exactly what i wanted to do. The next day 4 of us girls dressed up, got in andreas jetta and headed over there. We forgot it was superbowl sunday. We stumbled in the front door to find 7 guys, drunk off bud light and chicken wings in jerseys on the couch. They staired, confused, we stared back, confused. They asked "what the hell" we were doing. I reminded him and he said we looked crazy and then said of course. As we hurried by the screen we all knew the guys watched our little skirts move and laughed at the site of our 'gypsy' get ups. This is the day we got lost in his backyard.










No comments:

Post a Comment